Sunday, September 2, 2018

#DIY30 Day Two

Relationship map for prominent Halwic NPCs

I Under-estimated the Time to Create This Relationship Map By Hours!

Other writing had to be done to get this relationship map completed.  I had to write up the Knights Order Medical Chantry (for Halwic) and the Abahsh-Idzee Textile Mill Consortium (for Halwic.)  I had forgotten my title naming conventions for the Knights Order Medical, and it wasn't something I had put in any of the old or new campaign notebooks.  After about an hour, my google-fu saved me and I got the list of titles I needed to proceed with that write-up.

Who's Who of Halwic

Saad Abahsh- Magistrate of Halwic and CEO of Abahsh-Idzee Textile Mill Consortium

Abbess Yefrosinya Bolotnikv- Head of the Abby of St. Forsythia, Church of the Covenant

Arkadi Schelkanova- Philosopher (title, not profession) of Knights Order Medical Chantry, Halwic Branch

Valdis Kalinina- City Watch Captain of Halwic

Resources Used Today

Vornheim for the relationship map.
Red Tide for some of the NPC names.
Everyone Everywhere PDF for other NPC names.
Google helped me retrieve my title list for the Knights Order Medical.

No comments:

Post a Comment