Wednesday, September 12, 2018

#DIY30 Day Eleven




Adapting the Swords & Wizardry Module "Strange Bedfellows"

I began my adaptations of this module over a year ago.  The work I had already done with it, that I consider first priority after reading a module through, is to make changes to the NPC demi-human/humanoid races.  For instance, I've mentioned in prior blog posts that the Shoum are my substitute for the Goblinoid races.  So all the orcs, half-orcs, goblins, bugbears, and hobgoblins are all transitioned to Shoum.

What I Worked On Today

Today's focus was to condense the Three Points villages' descriptions and put them in my "place template format."  The work left with adapting this module, that I'll move to tomorrow, is condensing the circus and dungeon chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment