Sunday, September 9, 2018

#DIY30 Day Eight

Chipping Away

I played instead of DMing today!  So fun!  We're doing a quick foray into my boyfriend's D&D 5E campaign that he started last fall.  I'm not sure how many sessions we will play until we return to my LotFP YotG campaign, but the work I've gotten done in the last week has been long overdue;-)  It's been satisfying to chip away at my pile of undone campaign writing.  I finished up detailing the cellar and caverns below Lord Vortulak's Estate.  I put a Mimic (not the D&D kind as I've said before, but a Changeling) in a locked cell that had previously been the lead smuggler's room in "The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh."  In the cavern closest to the river (in the original module this location was on the sea, my location is on a river cliff) I placed two Nephilidian Pawns (Rank 2.)  It's been awhile since the PCs have encountered either of those monsters!  Now I just need to get the outbuildings written and mapped and write up the house staff NPCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment