Monday, September 3, 2018

#DIY30 Day Three

Keen eyes will haves noticed a certain NPC was in yesterday's map as well.


Quickie Relationship Map

I'm relieved the relationship map for The Abby of St. Forsythia took less than five minutes because the five hour relationship map yesterday kinda wiped me out!  I had to do more foundational writing and research for yesterday's map, so it makes sense to me; it was a satisfying way to spend time, I'm not complaining.  It was nice that the task today came easy because earlier in the day I ran the fourth and last session of the first Call of Cthulhu scenario our group has played.  I had to do that session's write-up afterwards and wasn't looking forward to my looming #DIY30 project, lol.

List of NPCs in the Abby of St. Forsythia

Abbess Yefrosinya Bolotnikov, a noble turned nun

Raisa Pcholkin, has visions widely reputed to be genuine signs

Yosif, an inept acolyte

Bogatir, a curious scholar

Resources 

Vornheim 


No comments:

Post a Comment