Friday, August 17, 2018

#RPGaDay2018 Day Sixteen

Day 16 Question:  Describe your plans for your next game.

After we wrap up this little Call of Cthulhu game, the next game I'm running will be my LotFP YotG campaign.  When we went on hiatus last August, I had been planning on running The Curse of Strahd with LotFP rules.  I'm still hoping to do that, but I want to talk it over with the group before committing to it.  Otherwise, I'll just pick the campaign up right where I left off.  The PCs are still investigating and hunting down the source of the Mimic Crisis.  BTW in my game Mimics aren't the D&D Mimics, they're changeling or shapeshifter type creatures.  Considering the game we played before starting LotFP was Changeling the Lost, I wanted less association with that campaign.  So when I started the LotFP campaign off with the adventure A Stranger Storm from the Grindhouse Referee Book, I went with the term Mimic instead of changeling.

I'm also planning to run some games online.  I'll be using LotFP, but I'm not sure what setting, yet.  Whatever I choose, I'll be running the games on G+ in the Flailsnails community.  So if you are reading this and want to get in on that action, go join that community and watch for my upcoming announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment