Friday, August 31, 2018

#RPGaDay2018 Day Thirty One

Day 31 Question:  Share why you take part in RPG-A-Day.

This is my first year taking part in #RPGaDay.  I actually meant to take part in #DIY30, but didn't bookmark that post when I saw it, so that by the time August 1st rolled around, I was like "Oh yeah, I was going to do one of these writing challenges/prompts!"  It was late in the evening and I saw someone on G+ was taking part in this, I looked up the OP's blog with the list of questions, and I started writing!  This has been a good way to blow out the cobwebs and try to write on a daily basis.  I didn't achieve that exactly because I got behind during the second weekend, but when I got caught up again I started getting some momentum and I figured out how to schedule out posts here on Blogger.  So I learned something while doing #RPGaDay, lol! This is actually my second to last post I'm writing for the challenge and I'm writing it on August 22nd.  Day 30's question is all that's left.  I've decided that I'll do the #DIY30 starting September 1st!  Here is a link if you aren't familiar with #DIY30:

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/101682089631246978881/6584072107223598402

No comments:

Post a Comment