Sunday, August 5, 2018

#RPGaDay2018 Day Four

Day 4 Question: What is the most memorable NPC?

I think because I DM more than I play, I don't want to answer this question, either. So like yesterday, I'll dive back to a 2017 RPG a Day question.

Day 4 2017 Question: Which RPG have you played the most since August 2016?

Going by the number of sessions, it looks like I've played 18 sessions of 5e D&D (as a player,) 12 sessions of Lamentations of the Flame Princess (as a DM,) and I've played about 5 sessions online in a variety of OSR type systems in the Flailsnails G+ group.  Honorable mention game is Call of Cthulhu at 3 sessions with a 4th imminent (I'm the keeper aka DM for this game, we'll play as soon as I get my prep for the next session complete.)

39 games divided by 24 months = 3.5 games a month!  Not bad, but I hope to bump that up this year.  I predict the  Flailsnails group on G+ is going to facilitate my being able to play more games, I'm hoping to run something there, too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment