![]() |
| Happy Belated Aries Full Moon! |
Our usual Sunday night game is rescheduled to tonight, Monday. The notes from the game tonight should be ready to post tomorrow morning. Before I get into my game preparation today, I need to go do town errands.
I had a great Full Moon in Aries on my birthday, Saturday. Our weather over the weekend was really beautiful and sunny. I know there will be fewer of those as the autumn progresses. As an Aries Rising, Libra Sun native, the equinoxes are some of my favorite times of the year. All that potential and liminality to behold! The Aries Rising part of my chart wants to tell you to BE BOLD and COURAGEOUS! NOW! Lol;)
Teasers for the week: on October 1st, you'll find a new article here on the blogger. It's another installment in my Halloween Haunted Houses of Ravenloft series. Over on my Substack, my latest Sololoft video was posted last week. For those that don't know what Sololoft is, I'm doing a mash-up of Ravenloft setting + Shadowdark/Solodark rules. Heavy emphasis on the Tarokka deck; I'm using it for helping create characters and choose locations.
Have a great week friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment