Monday, August 31, 2026

No Game Last Night


 

 

 

 No Game Last Night

One of the players was out due to work, so we didn't play the weekly Ox Gives Way to Tiger, Etc last night.  I think we'll be back at it next Sunday night.

If you like Ravenloft adventures, maybe you would like to check out my Substack, where I am posting a Ravenloft+Shadowdark+Solodark solo game video every once in awhile.  I call this mash-up Sololoft, and it has been a fun challenge to start working in the video medium.  Several sessions are posted and a new one will release this Saturday, September 5th.

We squeaked Ctyri Ctvrt Session #40 in this morning.  Notes for Session #39 will be on the Substack Wednesday.  If you don't want to visit the Substack, the Session #39 notes will be posted Friday here on the blogger site.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment