I like these little lunation posts I make to point you towards my Substack. It's giving me the opportunity to share my love of symbolic imagery and astrology. For my blog image this time around, I borrowed the Bride of Frankenstein idea from a Meg Moonbeam thumbnail over on youtube. I imagined the Bride lovingly packing a picnic for her friend the tired Lion to enjoy under a summer night sky. For me in the Pacific time zone, the moon will be full at around 7:30am on July 29th. As I write this on the morning of 7/28, the moon is in the last degrees of Capricorn. I'm anticipating something with this upcoming moon moving through Aquarius because that transit has been pinging some of my natal chart placements lately.
Something that has been exciting and electric for me recently is my new series over on my Substack. I've started a Solo RPG video series set in the Ravenloft Domains of Dread implementing the Shadowdark and Solodark rules. The first two episodes comprise a sort of "Solo Session Zero" and the third and most recently released episode is "Session 1". I can hardly wait to produce "Session 2" to find out what happens next!

No comments:
Post a Comment