Thursday, September 13, 2018

#DIY30 Day Twelve




Today I Had to Say "Fuck Module Adaptation"

Couldn't do it today.  Wasn't gonna happen.  I've powered through seven out of eight of Week One's bulleted projects, but today I needed a break from "Strange Bedfellows."  So I decided to work on the beginnings of my G+ Flailsnails campaign.  I'm going to work on this tomorrow, then get back to finishing up the work I'm doing with "Strange Bedfellows" over the weekend.

The Sun Is Rising on the Sunset Isles

Out of the five campaign settings I was deliberating running, I decided to go with Red Tide by Kevin Crawford.  I have the details of the city Hohnberg sketched out.  Tomorrow I'll be working on a remote Makerite Temple and some ruins.  I'm excited both to use this setting and run my first online game!  I'll be running this with LotFP rules, but it's a Flailsnails game, so players can bring whatever characters.  I do want to take the Shou character class from this and do whatever conversions from Labyrinth Lord (the system Red Tide is written for) to LotFP to offer as a character option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment