Thursday, November 29, 2018

#DIY30 Overflow & #MOCKORANGECAIRN100 Goals

Art from Warhammer Armies: Skaven 6th Edition


I Should Have Written And Posted This A Month Ago Or More, LOL

Instead of having to refer back to the wall of text known as my #DIY30 Goals blog post made back in late August, I'm regrouping the unfinished goals from that here and the goal is to get to 100 blog posts by December 31st, 2018.  That goal is somewhat arbitrary because when I finished #DIY30 I was at post number 83, so it seemed like a good way to stay motivated to keep working on RPG stuff and blogging about it. Four and a half weeks are left and 9 blog posts left to go after this one!  I made up a goofy hashtag for this little pet project of mine #MOCKORANGECAIRN100.

The list of stuff I'll be working on or that I completed in October and November are as follows:

     -Mapping for the G+ game I want to run
     -Answering the remaining questions from "20 Quick Questions for Your Campaign Setting"
     -Strange Bedfellows conversion DONE
     -Life During Wartime Part Two blogpost.
     -The Temple of the Fractured Snail- adventure location idea I had.      
     -The Seclusium of the Orphone- I started making a seclusium from this book and it was tedious af, lol, but I want to finish it so I can drop it in my campaign somewhere. DONE
     -Scenic Dunnsmouth- I think I got my SD local map finished, just need to figure out where to put it on my campaign map and set hooks/write a rumor table.
     -Curse of Strahd adaptation.

Rat my cat Porchy killed yesterday DONE

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and sorry for the late response! Not sure how you stumbled across this blog, but it's not dead; I'm coming back from hiatus! I'll be posting a session report from an online Old School Essentials game I played in yesterday either today or tomorrow. Thanks again for checking out my blog and Happy Gaming to you:)

      Delete