Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Betina Has Some Downtime

"Take the Wine, Take That Pearl"

I've played three sessions in Nick's Dying Earth inspired campaign with a fourth one coming up in a couple days.  I didn't get around to rolling for downtime activities between sessions 1* and 2*, but I've been able to do so between sessions 2* and 3* and after session 3*.  Rolling on the Festival of the Vernal Equinox table, Betina stumbles upon a Cherry Wine Drinking Contest and decides to participate in hopes of winning a modest purse.  She's in fine form that evening (makes her Save vs. Poison throw) and comes away from the contest 100gp richer and without a hangover.

Interrogation

Betina and the party of adventurers came out of the my third session resolved to interrogate a Member of the Order of the Illuminated Eye they had captured.  The PCs kept this member alive after killing her fellows in a fight detailed here.  

What's Next?

Betina will go into the Grand Cavity again, so stay tuned to see if she survives!




Footnote:  My session numbering conventions do not match up with Nick's.  For clarity my session one is Burning Witch session #5, my session two is Burning Witch session #7, and my session three is Burning Witch session #8.

No comments:

Post a Comment